To see a list of our UPCOMING blue carbon workshops and webinars, visit the Blue Carbon Events page.
And check out our Blue Carbon Workshops page for information on blue carbon capacity building and access to past workshop presentations.
Recent webinar (2/8/17) with co-authors of the paper Clarifying the role of coastal and marine systems in climate mitigation as they discuss what habitats are included as blue carbon and buying levitra overnight delivery types why:
Webinar (10/12/16) with guest speakers from the Mass Division on Ecological Restoration as they share a new blue carbon calculator tool for accounting GHG emissions in wetland restoration:
Webinar (7/7/16) presenting the findings of the Tampa Bay Blue Carbon Assessment:
Webinar (4/4/16) featuring guest experts from TerraCarbon - Learn what it takes to develop a successful blue carbon offset project:
This webinar (2/25/16) features methodology authors describing the recently approved Methodology for Tidal Wetland and Seagrass Restoration - the first to allow coastal restoration projects globally to earn carbon offsets:
This webinar (10/1/15) covers the basics of blue carbon potential and carbon markets:
Other Blue Carbon Webinars:
- Blue Carbon: A New Tool for Coastal Wetland Conservation and Restoration Efforts (10/1/15). Access the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2483759753429678850
- The Buzz on Blue Carbon: An Introduction to Blue Carbon Concepts and Opportunities (3/18/15). Access the webinar at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRL-BDFr78
- Coastal Blue Carbon: An Introduction for the Pacific Northwest (3/11/14). Access this recorded webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/7930522641467151873
- Coastal Blue Carbon Assessment in Snohomish Estuary, Puget Sound. Access the recording at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_bfu0wBJMo
- An Introduction to Blue Carbon for the Southeast U.S. (7/1/14). Acces the webinar at: http://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/524103467805707521
(note: you may be asked to "register" first to view the recording)