2019 Living Shorelines Tech Transfer Workshop
Call for Posters
Poster submission deadline: September 16, 2019
We’re happy to announce that we’ve added a poster session! This session will be an opportunity for you to share and discuss your work with your colleagues in an interactive format during the networking reception the evening of Tuesday, October 8.
Posters will be displayed from Monday evening, October 7, through Tuesday evening, October 8. The posters will be on display in the main ballroom and will be featured as part of the networking reception on Tuesday evening. Posters will be arranged by topic or focus area as possible. If you would like your poster displayed with others, please indicate this in the provided text box in the submittal form below.
Some additional items to help you with your poster presentation:
- Poster setup should occur on Monday late-afternoon or evening. If needed, a poster can be set up prior to the start of the workshop on Tuesday, October 8, and no later than 8 a.m.
- The poster session will be Tuesday, October 8, from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. and we ask that you be at your poster during that time to answer questions attendees may have. Attendees will also have the opportunity to view the posters throughout the day on Tuesday, October 8.
- Posters should be taken down from their board no later than 6:45 p.m. on Tuesday, October 8. Any posters remaining after that time will be removed, destroyed, and recycled. RAE, NCCF, and workshop contractors are not liable for any costs associated with the production or replacement of your poster.
- Your poster may be a maximum of 46″ high by 46″ wide. You do not need to use up the entire space, but these are the maximum dimensions. Some people choose to have smaller posters and then leave space for business cards, handouts, or similar items for interested folks.
- The poster boards will be free standing and not attached to a wall.
- We will provide push pins for your use.
- Each poster will be assigned a number. Check the program or at the registration desk on-site for your poster’s board number. Each board will have a number on it – all you’ll need to do is find your assigned board and tack up your poster. Should you need assistance, staff will be available to help.
- You – or your designee – need to bring and put up the poster. RAE and NCCF representatives will be unable to do so on your behalf.
- Posters are limited to one per person.
- All workshop participants, including poster presenters, are required to register and pay to attend.
Poster space is limited. Submit your poster early to ensure your spot.