Sponsorship and Exhibiting
Why do companies choose to sponsor and exhibit at the 2018 Summit?
- Develop new contacts by participating in the Summit’s dynamic program and award-winning Exposition/Poster Hall.
- Network with Fortune 500 companies, federal/state/local agencies, non profit organizations, foundations, American tribes, universities, and promising start-ups.
- Take part in networking opportunities with more than 1,000 attendees from the national and international coastal restoration and management community.
- Expand your client base through increased participation by ports, waterfronts, developers, and ocean planning sectors.
- Gain access to senior decision makers in all sectors that work within coastal restoration and management, to promote your company’s services.
- Participate in a restoration project, several networking events, field sessions, and concurrent sessions planned, from an extremely competitive submission process.
- Lessons learned from leading coastal experts nationally and across the world on coastal projects that are creating resilience and the ability to thrive.
What sectors participate and what is their demographic make-up?
- Government (federal, state, local)
- Non Governmental Organizations (NGO)
- American Tribes
- Grassroots Associations
Get your message, products, and services in front of key decision makers….
- More than 1,000 Summit participants.
- Representation from the entire coastal United States, and parts of Canada, the United Kingdom and Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Three full days of exposure in the Exposition/Poster Hall, with several special events planned inside this space.
Advertising opportunity in Summit program booklet
Interested in placing a half-page or full-page (duotone) advertisement inside the program booklet? Great opportunity to promote your company and it’s services to a coveted audience of coastal practitioners, scientists and managers.