Sponsorship and Exhibiting
Sponsorship of the 2020 Summit allows us to provide the high quality experience that attendees anticipate. To best fit your needs, we offer many General and Exclusive Sponsorship opportunities that come with their own set of benefits. To view the full list and description of all our sponsorship opportunities, please download the Sponsor Brochure.
The 2020 Summit provides an exceptional opportunity to showcase your business, products, services, and commitment to coastal restoration in front of a wide and attentive audience. Each Summit is attended by nearly 1,000 people – in 2018 we hosted participants from 41 states and territories, and 7 international countries. People from nonprofits, federal and local agencies, academia, corporate businesses, and more were in attendance.
Companies chose to sponsor the Summit for a variety of reasons, including:
- The chance to develop new contacts through participating in the program and Expo Hall
- Opportunities to network with companies, federal/state/local agencies, non profit organizations, foundations, and universities
- Expansion of your client base through increased participation by ports, waterfronts, developers, and ocean planning sectors.
- Access to senior decision makers in all sectors that work within coastal restoration and management
- Chances to promote your company’s services and products
We offer visibility and recognition to sponsors before, during, and after the Summit takes place.
- Reach a large audience of decision-makers from government agencies, businesses, foundations, non-profit organizations, academic institutions, and grassroots associations
- National recognition of your organization or business through marketing materials leading up to the Summit (audiences of 10,000+) and during the conference (1,000+ attendees)
- Complimentary registration(s) and exhibit space
- Opportunities to network with coastal colleagues and demonstrate your commitment to best practices