Sponsorship and Exhibiting
Download our Sponsorship Brochure for more information »
Sponsorship of the 2020 Summit provides an exceptional opportunity to showcase your business, products, services, and commitment to coastal restoration in front of a wide and attentive audience. Each Summit is attended by nearly 1,000 people – in 2018 we hosted participants from 41 states and territories, and 7 international countries. People from nonprofits, federal and local agencies, academia, corporate businesses, and more were in attendance.
Companies chose to sponsor the Summit for a variety of reasons, including:
- The chance to develop new contacts through participating in the program and Expo Hall
- Opportunities to network with companies, federal/state/local agencies, non profit organizations, foundations, and universities
- Expansion of your client base through increased participation by ports, waterfronts, developers, and ocean planning sectors.
- Access to senior decision makers in all sectors that work within coastal restoration and management
- Chances to promote your company’s services and products
We offer visibility and recognition to sponsors before, during, and after the Summit takes place.
- Reach a large audience of decision-makers from government agencies, businesses, foundations, non-profit organizations, academic institutions, and grassroots associations
- National recognition of your organization or business through marketing materials leading up to the Summit (audiences of 10,000+) and during the conference (1,000+ attendees)
- Complimentary registration(s) and exhibit space
- Opportunities to network with coastal colleagues and demonstrate your commitment to best practices