Caring for our Coasts Gulf Region Grant Program
Restore America’s Estuaries is excited to partner with CITGO to facilitate the Caring for our Coasts grants to organizations and groups hosting locally-based volunteer events in the Gulf of Mexico region. These grants are intended to provide coastal groups with funding to host beach clean-ups, estuary restoration, or other educational/outreach events.
The 2023 Caring For Our Coasts Grant Application has closed and recipients have been notified. We look forward to sharing the incredible work of the grantees with you soon.
- Applicants must be a non-profit, government entity, or community organization with an annual operating budget of under $10 million dollars.
- Funded project must be located in the Gulf of Mexico region.
- Potential for this funding to increase event capacity
- Expected impact of the event on local communities and ecosystems
- Demonstration of community engagement and outreach
- Funding need
- Special Consideration will be given to high-ranking proposals from diverse groups, or events in partnership with diverse groups, that have traditionally been under-engaged with coastal conservation efforts or are new to competitive grant funding
For more information on this program, or to be added to our contact list for future gulf coast opportunities, please email email@example.com.