As the leader of a national alliance of coastal restoration organizations, Restore America’s Estuaries provides a united voice across the coastal and estuarine community. Organizations like yours provide the vital, on-the-ground capacity our community needs to advance the science and practice of habitat protection and restoration.
The Affiliate Member Program increases both the impact and footprint by which RAE can directly support coastal restoration. Designed to complement the work of RAE’s formal alliance organizations, the Affiliate Membership Program was created in recognition of the importance of a broad and diverse partnership base. Together, we can elevate the successful restoration, conservation, and resiliency work that so many coastal organizations are doing around the country every day.
This program offers organizations increased visibility opportunities to create meaningful connections, and participation in the national dialogue to protect and restore our nation’s estuaries.
To join the Affiliate Member Program, your organization must be a registered non-profit that shares a passion and commitment for restoring and protecting our vital coasts and estuaries.
Dues are billed each January at $300. Organizations that sponsor or register four or more participants for the RAE Coastal & Estuarine Summit are eligible for a free one-year membership.
- Listing on Restore America’s Estuaries website
- Promotion in RAE Newsletters and Webinars
- Access to the Affiliate Member Network
- Exclusive Affiliate Member events at RAE conferences and workshops
- 10% discount on registration for any RAE sponsored workshops for two employees
- 10% discount on registration for the RAE Coastal & Estuarine Summit for two employees
- Sharing of content across social media platforms
- Listing in the RAE Annual Report