As the leader of a national alliance of coastal conservation organizations, Restore America’s Estuaries provides a united voice across the coastal and estuarine community. Organizations like yours provide the vital, on-the-ground capacity our community needs to advance the science and practice of habitat protection and restoration.
The Affiliate Member Program increases both the national impact and footprint in which RAE can directly support community engagement in this field. Designed to complement the work of RAE’s formal alliance organizations, the Affiliate Membership Program was created in recognition of the importance of a broad and diverse partnership base. Together, we will elevate the restoration, conservation, and resiliency work that so many coastal organizations are doing around the country every day.
This program offers organizations increased visibility opportunities to create meaningful connections, and participation in the national dialogue to protect and restore our nation’s estuaries.
The Wetlands Institute – a world-class conservation, education and research center in southern New Jersey that educates people of all ages about the beauty and wonders of coastal environment, and the importance the wetlands have in their daily lives. We aim to inspire everyone to want to conserve and sustain that environment forever.
To join the Affiliate Member Program, your organization must be a registered non-profit that shares a passion and commitment for restoring and protecting our vital coasts and estuaries.
Dues are billed annually at $300. Eligible organizations that register four or more participants in The National Coastal Estuarine Summit will be eligible for one year of free membership.
- Listing on Restore America’s Estuaries website
- Access to the Affiliate Member Network
- At least two exclusive training/webinar opportunities
- Affiliate Member meeting at RAE National Biennial Summit
- 10% discount on registration for any RAE sponsored workshops for two employees
- 10% discount on registration for the RAE National Biennial Summit for two employees
- Sharing of content across social media platforms
- Listing in the RAE Annual Report