The National Coastal & Estuarine Summit will be held virtually September 29 – October 1, 2020. This will be a highly interactive, state of the art, virtual opportunity to network with colleagues, share lessons learned, and hear from experts on the latest in coastal restoration and management. More than 300 expert panels, presentations, and posters have been selected and more than 30 sponsors have already committed to support this year’s virtual Summit.
Of course, we wish we could see you all this September for an in-person Summit. However, we are just excited to host this event virtually and we believe there are a few unique opportunities to virtual events that we can’t achieve in person.
- On-Demand sessions – No longer will you have to choose between two or more excellent sessions happening at the same time. Going virtual allows us to record presentations so that you can take in the entire Summit experience on your own time, even after the Summit is over!
- Attend from anywhere – Going virtual opens up opportunities for attendees who may not have otherwise been able to travel to Rhode Island to still attend this year’s Summit from the comfort of your home or office.
- Small Group Sessions – Virtual round tables are your chance to raise the issues most important to you and to meet with a small group about what interests you most. Let’s us know your ideas!
- Cost – By eliminating travel and lodging costs, this year’s summit is accessible to a whole new group of interested participants.
- Interactive exhibit space – Virtual exhibit space allows sponsors a unique opportunity to connect with attendees in a new, exciting format that will allow you to put digital content in front of every single attendee.
We are dedicated to making this event a rewarding and engaging experience for our sponsors, exhibitors, presenters, and attendees. Our event planning team is innovating the structure and format and applying best practices and lessons learned from other virtual conferences.
Keep your eyes out for alerts about registration, key note speakers, and presentations. We are still accepting posters submissions until August 24th.
|2018||Long Beach, CA|
|2016||New Orleans, LA|
|2006||New Orleans, LA|