Call for Proposals
The oral presentation submission deadline has passed (April 17, 2020). We are only accepting poster proposals at this time, which must be submitted by July 17, 2020.
Download the 2020 Summit Call for Proposals for more information.
Instructions on submitting a proposal can be found here.
The Summit program emphasizes lessons learned and best practices in every aspect of coastal and estuarine restoration and management. Focus areas for the Summit represent priorities set by the Program Committee, RAE, and CSO and reflect current challenges and opportunities facing the estuarine community. Focus areas for the 2020 Summit include:
- Coastal ecological restoration
- Coastal management
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Disaster planning, response, recovery, and resilience
- Nature-based shoreline management approaches including living shorelines
- Coastal water resources
- Economy, finance, and investment
- Science and technology
- Planning, policy, and administration
- Large-scale management and restoration