The 2020 Summit Call for Proposals will open in January 2020. Stay tuned for more information.
The Summit program emphasizes lessons learned and best practices in every aspect of coastal and estuarine restoration and management. There are numerous ways to participate in the program as described below.
- Dedicated session
- Alternative format session
- Single presentation
Focus areas for the Summit represent priorities set by the Program Committee, RAE, and CSO and reflect current challenges and opportunities facing the estuarine community. Focus areas from the 2018 Summit included:
- Economy, Finance, and Investment
- Living Shorelines and Other Nature-Based Shoreline Management Approaches
- Science and Technology
- Planning, Policy, and Administration
- Coastal Restoration
- Education, Engagement, and Culture