The oral presentation submission deadline has been extended to April 17, 2020.
Download the 2020 Summit Call for Proposals for more information. All proposals for oral presentations must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on April 17, 2020. Poster proposals must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on July 17, 2020.
The Summit program emphasizes lessons learned and best practices in every aspect of coastal and estuarine restoration and management. There are numerous ways to participate in the program as described below.
- Dedicated session
- Alternative format session
- Single presentation
Focus areas for the Summit represent priorities set by the Program Committee, RAE, and CSO and reflect current challenges and opportunities facing the estuarine community. Focus areas for the 2020 Summit include:
- Coastal ecological restoration
- Coastal management
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Disaster planning, response, recovery, and resilience
- Nature-based shoreline management approaches including living shorelines
- Coastal water resources
- Economy, finance, and investment
- Science and technology
- Planning, policy, and administration
- Large-scale management and restoration